Saturday, December 6, 2008

Girls Day Out!

We had a crazy Saturday so we decided to divide and conquer. Ryan & Coleman went to wrestling, Boston's Baptism & Boston's birthday party. The girls & I went to Mya's Baptism & to the Festival of Trees! It was really fun for 3 of the 4 of us, but Jaxsyn was in a crabby mood. My mom, my sister-in-law & I did a Festival of Tree's tree (our 3rd) and the girls really wanted to see it. They have a Kids Village and the girls made decorations and little crafts. It was a really fun day.

3 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

How fun! I love your tree that you guys did:)

Jen B. said...

You are such a "giver" you truly inspire me to be a better person!

Robby and Christy said...

looks like fun. I have been wanting to donate a tree ever since I found out that the proceeds go to primary children's hospital. maybe next year