Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Tag!!

Alisha I stole this from you!!! I have sooo many things to post, but of course instead I'm going to do a tag, and you'll have to wait for the posts!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper & Bows & Tags!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real, but a 15' foot tree is not economical every year, maybe in the basement next year!
3. When do you put up the tree? I week before Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? The 27th 0r 28th of December.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Mall Madness, diamond earrings !
7. Hardest person to buy for? All Adults!
8. Easiest person to buy for? All Kids!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes,one from our first Christmas, one from St. Maarteen, a Little People one, and I few others scattered about.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but with our blog address for the letter
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? As a kid- the one were the kids go to the North Pole to save Santa Now- Four Christmases heheheh or Any Christmas Flick really!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It varies from year to year. I buy the bigger stuff early, and the finish on Black Friday except for the odds and ends!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, but only white elephant ones!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything, love Candy Canes
16. Lights on the tree? Lots & Lots.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary's Song- Amy Grant
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Visit those who live close, but always home Christmas morning.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think so.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On Christmas Eve - PJ's, Christmas book & Brother, sister gifts
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I love it all!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Changes I have Blue Silver & White snowflakes & icicles this year. But I loved my Red whit & green candies last year!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Thanksgiving dinner all over again!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing!!! For real! Just another happy healthy year with my Husband, kids, family, & friends!

Tag your it!

3 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

Wow that makes you easy to shop for! Loved your tag Merry Christmas

Adrienne said...

Oh and I was sooooo happy when you got Mall Madness!! (and envious!!)
And I always thought your diamond earrings looked so cute in your double pierced ears. But no peaches and cream Barbie?! :)

corrychronicles said...

I like reading these things because it lets you get to know people a little more. I just might steal this one from you and post it on my blog too.