Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Look how much I saved!!

Okay my sister-in-law were talking about doing the savvy shopping (coupon clipping!) her neighbor does it and was spending the same but her food storage was huge & growing. So Christy started it and taught me how also!! Okay 3 weeks later, I've saved a lot before today, but this was awesome!!
I spent only $39 for all of this!!! I saved $99!!
5- Bisquicks
4- Kix
4- Cinnamon Toast
6- Potato mixes
9- Helper mixes (great for food storage!)
1- Muffin mix
1- Frosting
2 of each grands Biscuits & Cinnamon rolls
2-Evaporated milk
2- Lg Yogurts!
3- enchilada sauce
4- cookie mixes
5-veggie steamers

10 comments:

Dani said...

I need to start doing this too! I've heard of so many people saving money like this and really increasing their storage. Any tips to give me?

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Wow look at you go!! That's awesome!:)

Aaron and Jessica Reck said...

dern woman..pass on the knowledge of this!! I could snip coupons for a month and not save this much!!! I would be doing the "happy dance" is I saved that much in one trip!!!!

Adrienne said...

Shut it. I miss living in Utah where there you can buy so many things in bulk, and for cheap. Seriously, groceries cost so much more outside of Utah. But you rock, all the same.
Hey, question -- are you making Kathy's cheeseball to give to your neighbors this year? Because I seriously miss your mom's cheeseball EVERY YEAR. I love that thing!!

Shelly Kenison said...

seriously if we could eat that stuff I would be all over finding out how to do what you are doing. That is incredible savings! It seems way worth the time you spend clipping coupons!!!

Jen B. said...

LOL!!! LOL!!! That is awsome!! I wish I had the will power to do that, and the patience!!!

Robby and Christy said...

awesome!!! It is fun to have you doing it too. Aren't are husbands lucky that they married us?

corrychronicles said...

It sucks to clip the coupons and store hop, but in the end it is almost always worth the savings.

Tandy said...

Okay so when are you holding class to teach us all about this? I'm serious!

Anne Holdaway said...

I am so proud of you, that is amazing. Keep it up. Also, sweetie, thank you for your adorable Christmas card. I love it. You are such a beautiful family. Have a wonderful Merry Christ Month and I hope to get back there soon. Love to all. Auntie Anne