Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update: Jaxsyn's Pluggy All Gone!

Oh my goodness, that was easier than I thought it would be! She finally stopped asking for her "pluggy". By the 2nd day she went right to bed that night no crying!And she is sleeping better than she was with the plug, like all night long or not coming into our bed until 4 or 5 in the morning!!! Yeah, my last baby is off her bottle and pacifier next step diapers and then I'm home FREE!!!! Not to brag to all of those who are pregnant right now! Not sleeping at night is magical and you will love it lol!! Well at least the baby is magical!

5 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

I have to agree. No bottles, no pacifiers, no diapers,and sleeping at night! I could not ask for much more! I would not trade those moments for anything, but I sure like being over those humps!!! It never gets easier it only just changes in complexity! Again I love it though!!!! Great job on your passy follow through!

Jen B. said...

Way to go!

Rachelle said...

Ok great, just rub it in that I'm going to be a beached prego whale this summer. Tear... tear falling down my cheek....

Lacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacie said...

So I guess you know I deleted that comment. I'm starting to think all I say are rude comments. I really do think it is great that she is off her addiction. :)