Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged Again by Jen & Jen!

1.What is your most embarrassing moment? Actually happened just a short time ago when Ryan & I were on our cruise. I will just state the facts #1 Boys vs. Girl / water games #2 pool #3 Swimsuit #4 Fake boob inserts #5 100's of people & cameras you fill in the rest
2.What is something that you think about and laugh at every time? The commercial when the people think everything is voice activated and the girl says open to the door and walks right into it and her shake goes every where.
3. What is you favorite season and why? All 4 for very different reasons, but Summer the most because it's fun, fun, fun.
4.Who is your hero? My mom, shes one of my best friends and as tough as can be, but very fun. We just walked through the McDonalds drive thru on Saturday night!
5.What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others? Be cheerful, it's contagious. Work hard at whatever you do. Volunteer, money isn't everything!6.What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again? I couldn't name just one, we laugh together everyday, everyday for dumb reasons.
7.What is your favorite book(s) of all time? I will say the series that made me love reading The Babysitter's Club. There are many more books, but this is what made me love reading.
8.What is one of your pet peeves? People eating with their mouths open.
9. Where has been your favorite place to travel and why? I love traveling any where warm, Caribbean & Hawaii. They are great, but I truly LOVE camping with my family!
10. What do you love about yourself? If we are speaking of body parts I would have to say my legs! If we are speaking of personality, I'm usually pretty cheerful (I do have days I'm not ask Ryan) & I am willing to do anything to help another.
11.Would you take a million dollars if you could never use a computer ever again!? Nope, I would be unable to blog!!!! But really no, money isn't everything and I really do use the computer to do a lot of things!
12. Favorite flower? Gerber Daisy's all colors
13. What is one food you cannot turn down? Chips & Salsa
Copy & paste add 1 question of your own!

I tag Christy, Heather, Shelly, & Amy

1 comments:

Lacie said...

Pineapple, I LOVE it. yum yum