Sunday, March 2, 2008

Clean vs Dirty?




I cleaned out our pantry! It was looking rather sad & there was a caselot sale going on so I needed room( See the lack of cans?). The first thing Sam & Coleman said was "I can climb the shelves easier". I had to take a photo because I though that was such a funny comment.



Here's Ashlynn and Coleman cheesing for the picture!!



While Ryan was cleaning up breakfast & I was folding laundry, Jaxsyn decided to open Coleman's face lotion. She got it everywhere including on the cupboards, when we saw her I just had to laugh. I'm so proud of Ryan because he's the one would grabbed the camera for a picture!! Maybe my blogging is wearing off on him!



















1 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

way to go ryan in catching the spirit of blogging. Chelsi your pantry looks awesome!