Saturday, March 22, 2008

4 Easter Egg Hunts & a little Dye!

Sorry there are no pics I left my camera at my mom's today. We started our day Easter egg hunting and ended the day Easter egg coloring! We went to my Dad's/Orem City Easter egg hunt (my dad runs the recreation department for the city). It starts at 9:00am. The kids won Utah flash tickets (11 tickets), a book, FREE kids meal, FREE pizza, a best buy gift card, and Bailey (my niece) won a bike!!! All by 9:45am! Then we all traveled to my parents house for another Easter egg hunt! After we went to lunch and shopped for the girls cleats & shin guards for soccer, we found some that were pink (cleats & shin guards) and a pink soccer ball!! We came home for an Easter dinner with Ryan's brothers and their families. The kids had an Easter egg hunt, and then the parents had an Easter egg hunt with $ in the eggs. It was hilarious to see adults fight over an egg with $1 in it. They were not aware that I added a $20 bill into one of the eggs! Jason found that egg so he was pretty excited. After they all left the kids dyed Easter eggs for tomorrow! I've never said Easter eggs so many times in a paragraph before.
Happy Easter to all!

1 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

holy cow sounds like a fun day. I have never heard of such a financial gain from hunting easter eggs before.