Monday, March 17, 2008

Lacie tagged everyone who reads her blog so here goes...


What is his name? Ryan Lynn (we have the same middle name)
How long did you date? 5 months
How long have you been married? 10 Years
Who eats more sweets? Me
Who said I love you first? Ryan, I said it right after he did.
Who is taller? Ryan
Who is the better singer? Ryan, if you call karaoke singing
Who is smarter? Both smart in different areas!
Who does the laundry? Me, even though i hate it.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Ryan
Who cooks dinner? I do, if Ryan cooks it is stopping in a drive-thru
Who drives? Ryan
Who is more stubborn? Both equally
Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me 1st
Who asked who out? Ryan
Who proposed? Ryan
Who is more sensitive? Me, I'm a wus
Who has more siblings?Ryan 4 brothers, I have 2 brothers
Who wears the pants? Both (me a little more, but Ryan has his moments)

I tag Shelly, Heather, Corinne, Amy, Sarah, and all else who read this!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

I love that you are back to bloging, I missed checking it while you were gone.

Eliza said...

Your blog is cute! You're going to have to show me some blogging tricks when you get here.