Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ryan & Chelsi in Disneyworld!!


Ryan's work had a trade show in Florida so our friends Dennis & Rick were going to be working there. They invited their wives and Ryan ended up needing to make some stops in Florida too so we (Ryan & I) tagged along for their trip. It was a short trip we flew out on Sat morning and I flew home on Tues morning. We played at Disneyworld on Sunday 9am-9pm!

The next day we went to Hollywood Studios again 9am-9pm!! Wow those were 2 looong days! We loved the Rockin' Rollar Coaster & the Tower of Terror!!!




Castle---------------BuzzLightyear------------------Rockin'

11 comments:

corrychronicles said...

Sounds so fun. It looks like it was gorgeous there, I am sure you hated coming back to snow and cold.
I have never been to Disney World but that is one of my bucket list of things to do.

Jen B. said...

Finally!!! You have a new post!! Welcome back to the blog world!! Looks like a great trip!

WoW! Who was so nice to take you kids for you to spent quality time with your hubby??? :)

Corinne said...

It was a blast. I'm going to need some of your pictures they turned out great. I have no pictures of those 2 days.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

What a fun trip...especially the no kids part hehe!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

SOOOO FUN!!! I remember when Ryan was telling us that you guys would be going...I'm glad you guys had a great time! We love you guys!

Jenni said...

wow! what a fun trip! i would love to do that with my hubby, but i'm afraid i'd feel guilty being at disney with no kids! i'm sure i'd get over it real quick....

Adrienne said...

Shut right up. A GROWN-UP trip to Disney?!! I'm so glad you got to go, and SO JEALOUS!!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Yep Jealous sums it up! I am so in need of a get away! I would even settle for Wendover! I know sad! Desparate time call for desparate measures!

Anonymous said...

I cant even imagine a trip w/o kids! Looks like you guys had some fun!!

Lacie said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!

KathiG said...

Too bad y'all weren't at Disney World this week. Steven is there for his job and the girls were so upset that they couldn't go. But he promised to bring back pics & presents. I'm just hoping that when they do decide to go as a family that they will be nice enough to let Nana come along. ;-)