Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hilarious!!

This was one of those times as a parent you think you should be mad, but all you can do is laugh! ...We are finishing our basement and it just got textured. Ashlynn & Jaxsyn and their friend Summer come walking up the stairs like this...

I was no help because I just covered my mouth and started laughing, Ryan tried his best but broke-up laughing halfway through his first sentence of "Are you kidding me?" They had decided it would be fun to have a fight with the powder left over from the mud.

9 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

I love it! My kids all have done something like that. But I think the most expensive one was a whole brand new can of Enfamil formula. I about died. But it was funny and I have taken pictures of all incidents that have happened like that. And I love jaxsyn's hair cut very CUTE!

Shelly Kenison said...

Hope you didn't still need the powder they got into. What a good MOM to just laugh about. The pictures are great!

Lacie said...

HAHAHA!!!

Adrienne said...

k, so I'm commenting on like 4 of your posts at once, but holy cow! Your hair grows fast!! So jealous. I love Jax's new little look, so cute. And you are the "cool" mom, aren't you? :)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL!! To be a kid again haha:)

corrychronicles said...

The joys of being kids.

corrychronicles said...

The joys of being kids.

Jennifer Parcell said...

I would have gone down and tried it out myself! Looks fun and extremely hilarious! Fantastic!

Joshua and Tara said...

That is hilarious! Cute kids!!