Monday, January 26, 2009

Flashback Monday!!!


My little kids when we moved into this house 3 1/2 years ago! They are 6-4 & 3 years old.
Well even though January is a very boring month, we have still been busy getting back into the routine!
*Sam started Basketball again this year and despite her being on the smaller side is a GREAT defender and even made a few baskets this year.

*Ashlynn is working hard at dance her competitions start i a few weeks so I'm sure she will have plenty of posts coming!
*Coleman is busy helping his dad shovel, and awaiting spring soccer to start and baseball this summer. He also is longing for spring because playing football in the snow everyday is getting rather cold.


*Missy Jaxsyn a few days old! Wow time flies! Now we are trying to potty train her (which is a battle of wills for all of us).

*Wow look how short my hair was, Ryan & I look so young! This was 3 1/2 years ago. Ryan calls it our prom pose! Heeeheee! We are busy keeping up with the kids stuff and trying to still find time to date each other too!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Ahhh, memory lane! Thanks for the cute trip down it! You guys have all changed so much, it's fun to see how the kids have grown!

alisha said...

That is a total prom pose - love it! Your kids are always soooo cute. You guys did good! :)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ohhh, I love the flashback! Your kids all look so little! It is crazy how quickly time goes by...love the prom pose hahaha:)

Jennifer Parcell said...

I am loving those jeans! Sexy, sexy, sexy! I love the blondness of your hair. Time flie! In fact time flies so fast that my brain is acting like a computer that has froze. The cursor is there, but nobody is home! Yikes! Sad but true. Hehehe

Sarah H. said...

It's crazy how time flies. I can't believe that have already been in our house for a little more than a year.

Ashley said...

I have two different web sites i've heard of. I want to look at both and see if they are any differences. www.blurb.com. The other one is Blog2Print. http://serv.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
Let me know if you use one of them!

Ashley said...

Another one someone I know has used is cafepress.com.

Amy's Blog said...

Haha! Super cute! You guys haven't aged a day...but your kids have sure grown up!