Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008!

Halloween is always fun in our family for a few reasons:
#1 Ryan loves to dress-up, so it makes everyone join in the fun!
#2 School Parties & Programs
I helped in Coleman's Class Party!
Ashlynn had a Monster Mash Dance Program at school!
Jaxsyn almost fell asleep during the program.
She danced to the Monster Mash! She did great, she loves dancing. She dances around the house all day, everyday.
#3 Pumpkin Craving at Grandpa & Grandma Hirst's House

#4 Ryan's Family LOVES Halloween too, so Robby & Christy throw a Halloween Party! Here's a bunch of photos of the fun!

#5 Candy, Candy, Candy!

7 comments:

Lacie said...

You guys look so cute. Halloween is so fun.

Holly said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween. I love your costumes. Did you make them?

J&J said...

I love all of your costumes!! You are such a fun mom! Your kids are so cute!

Shelly Kenison said...

i'm right there with ya I love Halloween and any reason for a party is a good one. Looks like you guys enjoyed the holiday to the fullest. Love the costumes you all look great!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like a good time:) Great costumes!!

Adrienne said...

Okay, AMAZING.
The puking pumpkin is AMAZING. Why have I never thought of that? And you guys all look sassy. Halloween is the best. And is that NATE in the Karate kid costume (SO amazing, by the way?!)??? He looks JUST like your dad!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Ok so yes I love your costumes as well, but I have to admit, that tinker bell takes the cake! She is so cute. I find myself just staring at her and smiling. She is the presence of happiness! I could eat her up!