Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday & 4 Christmases!!



Nothing makes me more excited than, BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!! We made great time and I truly finished everyone on my list! I purchased gifts for about 15 different people!!! I think it is so funny to watch people run for a good deal!! We left at 4:00 am (my neighbor Jen joined my mom & sister-in-law and I! We were like a well oiled machine!! We hand 4 cart FULL in 10 minutes at Target with more than we needed, so we just passed it back to people behind us who had not been as sucessful (sorry to brag, but we are AWESOME!!). Later that afternoon my brother Shuan & his wife Tammy, my Dad & Mom, and Ryan & I (we missed you Nate & Ashley!) went to see 4 Christmases. We LOVED it I don't know why the paper gave it a D+ we laughed until we cried more than a few times!!

4 comments:

Lacie said...

I actually think it sounds fun, maybe I will join in next year. I love Vince Vaughn I bet I would like the movie. I also LOVE the new Christmas background!

Jenni said...

Sat out Black Friday this year, but did get to go see Four Christmases! Super funny, Don almost spit his soda out on the people in front of him he was laughing so hard!

Dani said...

I'm so glad to hear your review of Four Christmases. We will see it for sure now! I also think you need to write a "how to" post on Black Friday. I never go, because I have no idea how to work the system!

Jen B. said...

I had so much fun!! Thanks for inviting me! I love the new background too!!! So cute!