Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

This is photo will always be one of my favorites! Look how cute the men in my life are? Ryan is a wonderful husband & we spend a lot of our days laughing together! He is truly my best friend, and when I saw him across the room and starting falling in love with him I could have never imagined how blessed I should have felt that day. He is such a great dad! He is there for them always, at their sport events, at their dance stuff, and taking them to BYU football games.

He honors his priesthood and shows Coleman how to grow to be a good man. He also shows our girls what they should look for in a husband! Thank You Ryan!!

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Love the kind words and the sentiments and the beautiful children. Coleman looks like Dallin when he has his glasses on.