Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great time on Valentine's Day! Those who know me know I'm a holiday junkie! I decorated the kitchen with hearts and all pink, red, and white plates & cups etc. That morning the kids got some cute Valentine stuff and we had a pink heart pancakes for breakfast. Ryan & I and Coleman & Jaxsyn had lunch together! I helped with Ashlynn's school party and made love bugs with her class. For dinner we had yummy food and I made jello cups with chocolate hearts on the inside. That was the hit of the night! Ryan & I don't celebrate Valentine's Day for each other we think it's day that will just end in disapointment, and we would rather show how much we love each other on different days!! We both whole "Heart"edly agree with this, which makes us a perfect match!

0 comments: